Welcome to my blog! I am not a chef but I definitely want to learn to cook. I search the web for recipes I want to prepare and I compile it here for my reference. I have learned that cooking takes time and patience but is a great source of joy especially when your loved ones enjoy the food you prepared. Cooking your own meals is economical too...

Fettucine Alfredo with Brocolli

Ingredients:
1) 1/2 (16 oz) package fettucine
2) 1 cup fresh or frozen brocolli flowerettes
3) 2 tbsp butter
4) 1 can Condensed cream of mushroom soup
5) 1/2 cup milk
6) 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
7) 1/4 tsp ground black pepper

Directions:
1. Cook fettucine noodles according package directions. Add brocolli for last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
2. Add soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and pasta and heat through. If you like, serve with additional Parmesan cheese.

No comments: