Welcome to my blog! I am not a chef but I definitely want to learn to cook. I search the web for recipes I want to prepare and I compile it here for my reference. I have learned that cooking takes time and patience but is a great source of joy especially when your loved ones enjoy the food you prepared. Cooking your own meals is economical too...

Teriyaki Salmon

I love salmon!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 salmon steaks

Directions:
Combine all the ingredients except the salmon steaks in a large resealable bag, mix well. Add salmon and refrigerate for 2 hours. Broil for 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

Suggested sides:
I love to eat this meal with steamed asparagus, tomato sauce which I make, and rice. For the tomato sauce, I chop two fresh tomatoes, onion, with lemon juice and soy sauce. Yum!

No comments: