I love to make crepes on Christmas morning. Delicious and refreshing!
You will need:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
2 eggs
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 package vanilla instant pudding
whipping cream
strawberries
Prepare vanilla pudding, following directions on package. Combine with whipping cream. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl with a fork. Then stir in the milk, eggs, butter and vanilla. Beat batter until smooth. I will try using olive oil next time instead of butter coz it makes lumps on the my batter, or probably I just need to beat it longer :o
In a cast iron pan, pour about 1/4 cup of the batter. Pick up pan and rotate until the batter covers the bottom. Cook until crepe is light brown. Be careful, cast iron pan is real heavy, you can use other pans but I like the result using cast iron.
Enjoy with strawberries and pudding with cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment