
I love this recipe! This is perfect when you don't know what to do with those potatoes in the pantry haha. It is so easy to prepare and delicious!
You will need 8 medium potatoes. Peel and boil them. This will take about 30 minutes. I was blogging while waiting for the potatoes to be done. But don't be carried away in whatever you will do, you need to check the potatoes to be soft but not mushy then dice. You can also dice the potatoes before hand but they come out mushy easily.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
On a baking dish, I used a glass baking dish, mix a can of cream of chicken soup, 16 oz sour cream, 1/4 cup dried onion flakes, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix together well and then add the diced potatoes. Top with your favorite cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes. Hmmm.. smells so good and yummy!
1 comment:
oh man! those potatoes look SOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMM! btw love your hat ;) haha
Post a Comment